Louisa’s Police Blotter
The following is a partial listing of the calls handled by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office during the week of Feb. 25 through March 4.
• Suspicious activity – Castle Park Lane, Mineral. Dispatch received a call reporting suspicious activity at 10:40 p.m.
• Grand larceny – Chopping Road, Mineral. One heat pump stolen from a residence.
• Petit larceny – Davis Highway, Mineral. Black Kevin Durant Nike shoes with blue tongue and neon green Nike check stolen.
• Grand larceny – Davis Highway, Mineral. Stolen were five $1 bills in a plastic bag, a black Nike bag with a white Nike check, a blue Hollister hoodie, black and white Oreo Jordans, a pair of 10 1/2 to 11 size Sperry shoes, an iPhone 5 with a blue case and a black pair of Beats audio headphones.
• Credit card theft – Various locations in Louisa. A victim’s credit card was stolen and ATM withdrawals total more than $2,000.
• Forgery/Fraud/Embezzle – Waltons Store Road, Louisa. A person impersonated being a law enforcement officer and obtained money under false pretenses.
• Grand larceny – Redbud Drive, Louisa. Prescription medications stolen from a residence included 25 Percocet tablets in the prescription bottle and 60 blood pressure medicine tablets.
• Grand larceny – Lams Drive, Gordonsville. One Apple IPad stolen from the residence.
• Breaking and entering – North Bluewater Boulevard, Mineral. Stolen from the residence was two magazines for a .223, one steel magazine for a .223, two .22 magazines with one being tan the other black, one Pelican gun case, a scope, one Black Hawk vertical grip, a Pittsburg Penguins Jersey autographed by Mario Lameux, and five firearms.
• Petit larceny – Russell Avenue, Mineral. Two vehicle tags were stolen from a vehicle parked at the residence.
* The following is a partial listing of the calls handled by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office during the week of Feb. 18 through Feb. 24
• Grand larceny – John Lane, Louisa. $900 of firearms, $18,000 worth of jewerly and bank checks were stolen from a residence.
• Destruction of property – 300 block of Industrial Drive, Louisa. One Kioti 6010 4×4 tractor had the rear corner glass broken.
• Forgery/Fraud/Embezzle – Valentine Mill Road, Louisa. Victim’s name was used to open an account with Dish Network owing over a $1,000. Authorities were able to clear the investigation.
• Grand larceny – Gibson Drive, Mineral. Various tools totalling more than $1,000 stolen from a vehicle parked at the residence.
• Grand larceny – Holder Avenue, Mineral. Two GPS units, a two ton floor jack, jumper cables and custom pool cue were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence.
• Narcotics/drug complaint – Camp Creek Parkway, Zion Crossroads. Located were four small bags of cocaine and one small bad of cream colored rock like substance.
• Narcotics/drug complaint – Davis Highway, Mineral. Louisa County Sheriff’s Office located two blue and one while 50 milligram capsules with imprint S489. Per the Poison Control Center the capsules were identified as Vivance Schedule II drugs. Authorities were able to clear the investigation.
• Narcotics/drug complaint – Davis Highway, Mineral. Located by LCSO one round salmmon colored pill with imprint 029 and three while capsules with two bluish/green rings and an imprint of PLIVA 647.
• Impersonating a law enforcement officer – Jefferson Highway, Bumpass.
• Destruction of property – Bethany Church Road, Bumpass. Damage of approximately $5,000 to floors of the residence and $600 damage to the wall mounted heating and air conditioning unit.
• Breaking and entering – Buckner Road, Bumpass. One heat pump stolen from residence.
* The following is a partial listing of the calls handled by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office during the week of Jan. 21 through Feb. 3
• Breaking and entering – Zachary Taylor Highway, Mineral. One Pioneer six disc CD changer, 11-inch survival knife, 11-inch straight blade knife with wooden handle and a change jar containing approximately $75 in cash and coins stolen from the residence.
• Vandalism – Knightons Road, Montpelier. Four plastic mailboxes and wooden posts, along with a private driveway sign, were damaged by unknown persons.
• Grand larceny – James Madison Highway, Zion Crossroads. One 26-inch Sansui television, 42-inch Sansui television, 200 watt Sony stereo and a Samsung home theater system were stolen from a residence.
• Grand larceny – Becker Lane, Mineral. 22 methodone tablets and 54 oxycodone tablets stolen from a residence.
• Breaking and entering – Yanceyville Road, Louisa. One door valued at $100 stolen.
• Forging coin and bank notes – East Main Street, Louisa. A counterfeit $20 bill was discovered when a business made a deposit to the bank. There are currently no suspects or arrests pending.
• Vandalism – Chopping Road, Mineral. One mailbox damaged.
• Breaking and entering – Three Notch Road, Louisa. One wood frame metal door stolen.
• Forgery/Fraud/Embezzle – Paynes Mill Road, Bumpass. Sixty-one dollars was taken from a business.
• Grand larceny – Zion Road, Troy. One 4” x 4” sterling silver trophy (box style) engraved with “Proud Delta” was stolen from a residence.
• Aggravated sexual battery – McDonald Street, Louisa.
• Larceny – Briar Circle, Bumpass. Two four foot stove pipes were stolen from MDG Contracting and Design.
• Destruction of property – Briar Circle, Bumpass. Two automobiles were vandalized at a residence.
• Manufacturing, selling or possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication – James Madison Highway, Zion Crossroads.
• Larceny – East Main Street, Louisa. One T-Bone steak, one Porter House steak and two containers of oysters were stolen from Food Lion.
• Reports of altercations – Mica Road, Mineral. Resulted in crimes of destruction of property, use or display of a firearm in the commission of a felony, abuse and/or neglect of children, attempted robbery, aggravated malicious wounding and unlawfully, or maliciously discharging, shooting or firing into an occupied dwelling.
• Breaking and entering – Signboard Road, Bumpass. Approximately $400, an old style cash register with unknown amount of cash inside, glass eye lens and half of an eye glass frame were stolen from a residence.
• Destruction of property – Waldrop Church Road, Louisa. Kitchen/dining room drywall and a kitchen cabinet door were damaged.
• Petit larceny – Branch Lane, Zion Crossroads. A debit card, $49, three two dollar bills, social security card and bank checks were stolen from a residence.