Free Family Day sponsored by Dominion Energy at the Sargeant Museum of Louisa County History from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Bring the whole family for some hands-on history fun. Each month focuses on a different topic and features living history demonstrations, hands-on children’s activities and an old-fashioned schoolhouse lesson. This month, to celebrate Black History month come learn about free people of color in the early 19th century. The museum is located at 214 Fredericksburg Ave., Louisa.
- Occurred Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
- First fatality from virus reported in district
- Power line falls on shed with propane inside
- Five virus cases in county
- After brush fire, a reminder of burn ban
- Arianna Elizabeth Coleman
- Young blood in construction
- Water authority smoke testing sewer lines
- Coronavirus on Louisa's radar
- New life for an old house
- Economic relief amid the agony
Should health professionals release more information about people who test positive for coronavirus in Louisa County?