The USAF Heritage Winds to perform a FREE EVENT, next Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 5:30 PM in the Cooke-Haley Theater.
The Heritage Winds is the wind component of the United States Air Force Heritage of America Band. As professional Airmen, the musicians of Heritage Winds are dedicated to using the power of music to honor our veterans, inspire patriotism, communicate the Air Force story, and recruit those who are interested in serving our nation.
Heritage Winds offers innovative programming that covers a wide array of musical styles. The group embraces the full range of the woodwind ensemble repertoire, to include classics by composers such as Paul Taffanel and Carl Nielsen, extending to more contemporary works by 21st century composers. The unique style of the Heritage Winds provides audiences with an engaging and unforgettable concert experience.
Tuesday, October 11, 2022 | 5:30pm | The USAF Heritage Winds | FREE
- Occurred Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 @ 5:30 pm
Get the Central Virginian's headlines in your inbox Friday at 2 p.m.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A draft regional housing plan was released to the public, including a number of recommendations for affordable rental and ownership options in Louisa.
Regional Area Events
- Country Boys BBQ generates business buzz
- Ronda Bentley Stone
- Welcome home! Habitat celebrates four new houses in Spring Creek
- Quilts of Valor warm our vets: Common Threads thanks locals who served
- Louisa High has the most female wrestlers in Virginia
- Louisa County's October 2022 property transfers
- Lucille Diggs Andrews
- Ruby Seay Barlow Bell
- Raymond Arnold Johnson
- Louisa County Historical Society: Ancient stone tools from Panamint Farm