Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING LOUISA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS The Louisa County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on the following item(s) at 6:00 p.m., after regular business, on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, in the Public Meeting Room, Main Floor, Louisa County Office Building, 1 Woolfolk Ave., Louisa, Virginia: Public Hearing – Amendments to Louisa County Code Section 2-49 – Maintenance and Care of County Property The proposed amendment would clarify that county property and the buildings on county property are not forums for general public announcements and prohibit the posting or display of statements of political opinions and the posting or display of any statement using offensive language in county buildings and on the grounds thereof during regular business hours. The proposed ordinance is available for review in the Administration Department, Second Floor, Louisa County Office Building, Louisa, Virginia, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may join the meeting in-person to provide public comment, or submit a comment in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 Woolfolk Ave, Suite 301, Louisa VA 23093 (Atten: A. Stanley). Public comments received by 5pm on February 22, 2022 will be acknowledged. BY ORDER OF: DUANE A. ADAMS, CHAIRMAN LOUISA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS LOUISA COUNTY, VIRGINIA
A draft regional housing plan was released to the public, including a number of recommendations for affordable rental and ownership options in Louisa.
Regional Area Events
- One in a “quadrillion”
- Lake Anna earns accolades & Cutalong honored by Golf Digest
- Lions Limelight: “Tuff” Painting, a natural leader
- Man of many talents adds “author” to the list
- Louisa Police Chief leaving, plans sheriff run in Loudoun County
- Louisa County's December 2022 property transfers
- Melvin Levi (Lee) Boles Jr.
- Robert Alfred Goodwin, Sr.
- Mineral man facing child porn charges
- Doshier’s rolls in to fill potato donut hole in Charlottesville region