NOTICE OF TAKING PROOF OF DEBTS AND DEMANDS ESTATE OF PATRICK ALLEN BOYD, deceased
Details for NOTICE OF TAKING PROOF OF DEBTS AND DEMANDS ESTATE OF PATRICK ALLEN BOYD, deceased
NOTICE OF TAKING PROOF OF
DEBTS AND DEMANDS
ESTATE OF PATRICK ALLEN BOYD, deceased
At the request of the Administrator of the Estate of Patrick Allen Boyd, deceased, I have set Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. as the time in my office at 211 West Main Street, Town of Louisa, Virginia, as the place for receiving proof of debts and demands against the above decedent or his Estate.
R. Jefferson Garnett
Commissioner of Accounts for the
Circuit Court of Louisa County
109 Elm Avenue, PO Box 936
Louisa, Virginia 23093
Do you think more affordable housing is needed in Louisa County?
A draft regional housing plan was released to the public, including a number of recommendations for affordable rental and ownership options in Louisa.
Regional Area Events
- Donna R. Dymacek (Bagby)
- Samuel Alan Hix
- Congratulations, LCHS Class of 2023!
- Jefferson District Champions!
- Baseball splits final two, gets ready for Regionals
- Blue Ridge Shores to replace spillway on Lake Louisa Dam
- Knights on Bikes Charity Ride for T2T
- Louisa County's March 2023 property transfers
- Louisa man killed in shooting at Blue Ridge Shores
- VFW, Legion remember on Memorial Day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.