Watch LCPS students with special needs play basketball against their peers from Greene County in a friendly competition on March 10 at Louisa County High School. This was the eighth and final game before playoffs.
Should health professionals release more information about people who test positive for coronavirus in Louisa County?
- Randy Holladay
- 2 min to read
I had a feeling the bear would be early. With such a mild winter seemingly done, what point was there to sleeping in for a hungry bear? So, there he was, 40 minutes into spring, a large void in the yard, hoping to find and tear down the bird feeders but finding only a little seed on the ground. My early bear hunch had me taking in the feeders nightly. Sorry big guy, no snacks this year. Read more
- First fatality from virus reported in district
- Power line falls on shed with propane inside
- Five virus cases in county
- Celebrating from a safe distance
- Coronavirus on Louisa's radar
- Young blood in construction
- Arianna Elizabeth Coleman
- Water authority smoke testing sewer lines
- New life for an old house
- Website gathers menus from Louisa restaurants