Thomas Jefferson Health District is offering free drive-thru COVID-19 testing at Lake Anna Rescue Squad this Thursday, June 25th from 8 to 10 a.m.
Testing is available for anyone age 18 or older, Appointments must be made in advance on Tuesday, June 23 or Wednesday, June 24 to schedule an appointment at 434-972-6261.
The district will offer nasal swab tests, also known as PCR tests. They will not be offering antibody testing.
More test site information is online at: vdh.virginia.gov/thomas-jefferson/covid-19-testing-sites
According to the governor, barber shops, beauty salons, campgrounds and religious institutions are authorized to reopen starting May 15. How likely is it that you will go to at least one of these in the next few weeks?
- Fall sports under a cloud
- $12M suit against bank moves forward
- Louisa man killed in vehicle crash
- Fireworks tonight at Lake Anna
- Schools outline split home/classroom schedule
- Emergency rent and mortgage relief program launched
- Board approves business grants
- Community prays for nation, first responders
- New body cameras for officers
- Veterans of Foreign War post announces student essay contests