Thomas Jefferson Health District has scheduled two COVID-19 testing clinics in Louisa County in November:
When: Thursday, November 12 from 5-7pm
Where: Mineral Baptist Church, 51 Louisa Ave, Mineral, Va.
What: Free drive-through and walk-up COVID-19 testing for any one in the community over the age of 6.
- Call in advance to schedule an appointment to guarantee a test time slot. Call 434-972-6261. People can call to schedule an appointment from 8am-4:30pm on 11/6 and 11/9.
- Walk-in testing is available.
- There are 50 appointments available and 50 walk-in tests.
- Individuals tested at TJHD testing sites will receive a call within 4 days with test results. Minors (anyone under 18) MUST have someone over the age of 18 consent for them to be tested on the day of the site, at the site. It does not need to be a “legal guardian”, although preferred. Anyone over 18 can consent for anyone under 18.
When: Thursday, November 19 from 5-7pm
Where: Louisa Presbyterian Church, 212 Church Ave, Louisa, Va.
- Call 434-972-6261. People can call to schedule an appointment from 8am-4:30pm on 11/17 & 11/18.