(BPT) - Saturday, February 29th is Leap Day, so we all get one additional day on the calendar. What will people do with that extra time? According to a new survey from H&R Block, Americans are craving more free time to spend with family or even sleep. Karen Orosco, Senior Vice President of U.S. Retail at H&R Block, explains how using H&R Block’s Tax Pro Go this tax season can save precious time and get you back to doing the things you love.
- Michael W. Humm
- Lake barbeque restaurant to close doors
- Bumpass man charged with sex crimes
- Starring in "Rapper's Delight"
- Online-PhD-Degrees.com Releases 20 Best Online Doctoral Degrees in Business Administration for 2020
- President hopeful Bernie Sanders hosting Northern Virginia rally Feb. 29
- J. Dale Hopkins
- Bank sued for $12 million
- Algae test funding fails in General Assembly
- Teachers win innovation grants
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The Central Virginian - General Mailing List
Would you like to join our General Mailing List? Specials and Sales for Local Area Businesses are sent regularly. Signup today!
The Central Virginian - Obituaries
Would you like to receive our weekly obits? Signup today!
The Central Virginian - Weekly News Headline Updates
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!