(BPT) - Mark your calendar for September 17 because it is National Pet Bird Day! This very special annual day of celebration was created in 2019 by the Bird Enjoyment Advantage Koalition (BEAK) to recognize all of the wonderful ways in which pet birds enrich our lives as well as educate on the responsibilities and commitment that come with having a companion bird. Post joyful pet bird photos, stories, stats and articles on social media using the hashtag #NationalPetBirdDay and join the celebration!
- Grand jury and direct indictments - November 2020
- Marathon man
- Aubrey Lee Shiflett
- $3.2m released for county building projects
- Hunting with dogs a family tradition
- Mineral woman killed in crash near Lake Anna
- Shakeup at the Supreme Court has Coney Barrett in line to hear potential elections challenge
- County, Klöckner agree on new tax rebates
- Michael S. Brown
- Virginia counties consider nullifying Northam’s COVID-19 restrictions
The Census is conducted once every 10 years and is the official count of the U.S. population. Every citizen is obligated to respond to the Census. It helps determine how much funding localities receive for schools, roads and other needs, and is the basis for drawing state and federal legislative boundaries.