How satisfied are you with way schools are handling the mandatory closure?
As featured on
Should health professionals release more information about people who test positive for coronavirus in Louisa County?
- Randy Holladay
- 2 min to read
I had a feeling the bear would be early. With such a mild winter seemingly done, what point was there to sleeping in for a hungry bear? So, there he was, 40 minutes into spring, a large void in the yard, hoping to find and tear down the bird feeders but finding only a little seed on the ground. My early bear hunch had me taking in the feeders nightly. Sorry big guy, no snacks this year. Read more
- First fatality from virus reported in district
- Power line falls on shed with propane inside
- Five virus cases in county
- Arianna Elizabeth Coleman
- After brush fire, a reminder of burn ban
- Young blood in construction
- Water authority smoke testing sewer lines
- Coronavirus on Louisa's radar
- New life for an old house
- Crazy ending for class of 2020