The Green Bay Packers announced Sunday that Bart Starr, the quarterback and catalyst of Vince Lombardi's powerhouse teams of the 1960s whose sneak won the famed "Ice Bowl" in 1967, died Sunday.
As featured on
Raven Greene suffered a right ankle injury during Sunday's 21-16 victory over the Vikings at Lambeau Field.
An impressive first quarter of offense gave way to zero points the rest of the way in the Packers' 21-16 victory against the Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
Aaron Jones carried a career-high 23 times for 116 yards and a touchdown, and also caught four passes for 34 yards.
- Consultant unqualified, state says
- Meet two of Louisa’s new lieutenants
- Farmer turned produce seller
- Sin tax proposed to fund more internet
- Ashley Michelle Pugh
- Second time's the charm
- Lions battle Panthers to the end
- A poem for supervisors who just won’t listen
- Horses combined with healing
- 67 goats seized from Bumpass property